At Lemi, we consider the security of our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present. The scope of this policy covers all domains and subdomains under lemiapp.com, as well as the Lemi Android and iOS apps. However it excludes our WordPress blogs such as blog.lemiapp.com.
If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our users and our systems.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- 🚫 Do not perform unsolicited security testing.
- ✅ Do email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE you start testing with an explanation of what you plan to test and what tools you will use.
- ✅ Do e-mail your findings to email@example.com
- 🚫 Do not test on the live site https://lemiapp.com as you may be blocked or your account deleted
- ✅ Do use the site https://dev.lemiapp.com which runs on an identical infrastructure but is designed for testing.
- 🚫 Do not report WordPress vulnerabilities in our blogs such as blog.lemiapp.com, press.lemi.travel which are hosted by WPEngine, any vulnerabilities in WPEngine should be reported to them.
- ✅ Do read the list of known issues below.
- 🚫 Do not brute-force/DOS. Do not make more than 1 request/second or make 1000 requests in total to any URL.
- 🚫 Do not fuzz a large number of potentially vulnerable URLs
- 🚫 Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people’s data
- 🚫 Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved,
- 🚫 Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties, and
- ✅ Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible.
What we promise:
Provided you have followed the above procedure:
- We will respond to your report within 3 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date.
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report.
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission.
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem.
- In any public information concerning the problem reported, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise).
- We will credit security researchers who find valid issues on this page in the Hall of Fame
- We are unable to offer monetary compensation for vulnerability reports at this time
The following issues have been reported multiple times and are not considered a vulnerability:
- Broken links or malicious URLs in user-generated-content, such as lists and posts
- Upstream issues with WordPress and Uploadcare.com
- Specific password strength requirements such as a longer minimum length or requiring upper case/symbols/numbers in passwords.
- User enumeration via forgot password.
Hall of Fame
With thanks to the following security researchers:
- Shivam Pravin Khambe
- Pranav Bhandari
- Ashish Chaubey
- Anirudha Kurhade
- Mo Zaid Shaikh
- Omkar Darekar
- Vishnu / techhackvp
- Maulik Vaidh
- Kunal Narsale
- Mohan Kumar
- Sharvin Shinde
- Shreyansh Sancheti
- Aslam Sheikh
- Jitendra Chandel
- Arpita Dey
- Mayank Mukhi
- Rishabh Lalchand Pardeshi
- Abdeali Mangalorewala
- B Aravind
- Suvendu Dash
- Vasanth GN
- Kartik Khurana
- Gourab Sadhukhan
- Harsh Banshpal
- Shreya Pandoh
- Vedant Shinde
- Taniya Agrawal
- Samprit Das
- Zues Dilip
- Veshraj Ghimire
- Yeswanth Reddy
- Sanket Sherkhane
- Siva Vishnuvarthan
- Sachin Kalkumbe
- Ritesh Gohil
- Pranav K
- Vivek Kumar Jaiswal
- Vishwash Chavda
- Swaminathan Ganesan
- Arun Kumar
- Durgesh Patil
- Mohamed Saqib C
- Viraj Vaishnav
- Midhun Mohanan
- Sowndharya Logesh
- Mohamed Lakhdar Metidji
- Kshitij Rewandkar
- Dilip kumar
- Parshwa Bhavsar
- Suyash Sharma
- Souvik Mondal
- Gaurang Maheta
- Akshay Ravi
- Prasanth E
- Vishal Mohan
- Ashutosh RAVAL
If you have reported a vulnerability and would like to add a link to your entry on the hall of fame, please email us using the information above.